Spending time with your special someone is a perfect time to rekindle the relationship. Couples usually have dinner together, watch movie every weekend or do the laundry together. These are just the most common activities couples do together.
Are you thinking of a different way to spend your weekend together? Then go on a road trip. But not just the typical road trip. Make this activity romantic and distinct, not just burning the tires of the car. Turn your auto into a love boat version.
10. Plan ahead of time – Of course, you need to plan the occasion to make certain that it will go according to what you intend to happen. To make the event romantic and a day-to-remember, it is very important to prepare things. Doing this can help you avoid certain mishaps from occurring. You need to consider if both are free on that particular day. You do not want to interrupt an essential appointment of your partner because of your plan.
9. Create itinerary – Decide where you plan to head to. Select the highways and roadways that you will take. In this manner, you can check out what sites you will be able to pass by. Maybe you can drop by a beautiful park,local eatery, souvenir shop or a scenic view. If you haven’t decided yet, use a map to guide you.
8. Prepare foodie – Buy some foods and drinks especially those snacks that you both love to eat. You may pack your favorite dishes but be sure to store them in tightly-covered container to avoid spill. Keep all the foods inside a basket or storage. Never forget to bring extra cash in case you want to buy other food or souvenir.
7. Wear favorite shirt – In case you have a favorite shirt given by your partner, wear it on that day. Or, you may buy a couple shirt which you both could wear while having the road trip. It is a good way of showing that you two are taken.
6. Spray on the perfume you used when you met your partner – Does your partner loves the scent of your perfume? One of the best ways to show that you appreciate your partner is having on what he/she likes. If she loves your masculine scent, then have it on. Scents can truly add romantic sense to your trip.
5. Play romantic music – Bring the CDs of the songs that are special to both of you. You may also download free music on media player and connect it to your car. While driving, listen to the songs that represents your love story or those that serve as inspiration.
4. Reminisce the past – Have a romantic conversation. Talk about the time you first laid eyes on your significant other and what made you liked each other. Can you still remember the color of your partner’s shirt during that time? Where did you first met? Bringing back all those memories is surely a good way to strengthen the relationship.
3. Stop by scenic spots – Take a stop along the ways. For instance, you pass by a beautiful park, you can take a rest for awhile and enjoy a relaxing moment together. Go sightseeing and savor the panoramic scenes. Or, have a short walk hand in hand.
2. Capture every moment – Be sure to bring along your camera to capture those memorable times of your road trip. You can directly upload it on your social media profile to share it to the world. Or you can have it printed then place it in a photo album to create a lasting memory.
1. Check vehicle – Needless to say, a road trip won’t be possible without a car. So it is vital to have your car checked up to ensure that it is in good condition. Have a tire service to check if there is a sign of tear or low pressure. If there is a need to change oil, better do it before the scheduled day. It would be distressing to experience car problem in the middle of nowhere. Hence to avoid break down, run a complete check up starting from the engine, brakes up to the car equipment.
Taking a road trip is an excellent means of unwinding and relaxing with your special someone. Indeed, it’s very unique. Safety on the road should be the primary consideration. So, be sure to check your car and lock it when you get out for a stop.